Monday, August 17, 2009
They were created differently!
Over the last week, we have been discussing our routine for the school year. They have mixed emotions. They are excited about some things, hesitant about others. But, today....I was explaining that I was going to make a checklist of activities that they should be engaged in when I am working with the other. NO DOWN TIME, NO WAITING AROUND is our new motto! David looks less than excited about the prospect...almost like he can't really picture what it will be like. Greta, on the other hand squeals "OOOoooooooh....A CHECKLIST!!! I LOVE CHECKLISTS!!!" She goes on to explain possible ways for me to organize these activities. Should they have their 'own' checklists? Should it be one page with a column for each? OOOooh the excitement of all the possibilities!!!!! How is it that this girl, who loves organization so much....could have come from my womb? I just pray that I can 'feed' that....and hopefully learn a bit myself!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment